The Secret Life of Streamers: Devices, Content, Mobility, and Quality
Consumers are becoming increasingly comfortable watching video on all the screens at their disposal. This paper examines the ins-and-outs of their relationship with streaming content. Drawing on exclusive never before released data the paper discusses:
Please fill out all fields below for a free copy of the white paper. This information is kept by nScreenMedia and shared only with the sponsor of this paper. Without the sponsor, this paper would not be available to you for free. We therefore ask that you fill out the form with accurate, truthful information.
- Why traditional television no longer dominates viewing
- Why device usage is fundamentally changing how people view content at home
- Which devices matter the most for TV content
- How devices are changing primetime viewing
- How in-home and out-of-home viewing differ
- The impact of quality on the viewing experience.
* indicates required